منتديات منابر النور العلمية

العودة   منتديات منابر النور العلمية > :: الـمـــنابـــر الـعـلـمـيـــة :: > مـنـبـر الـلـــغــات الأعــجــمــيـــة

آخر المشاركات خطب الجمعة والأعياد (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          مجالس شهر رمضان المبارك لعام 1445هـ (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          تسجيلات المحاضرات واللقاءات المتنوعة (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          جدول دروسي في شهر رمضان المبارك لعام 1445 هـ الموافق لعام2024م (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          تنبيه على شبهة يروجها الصعافقة الجزأريون الجدد وأتباع حزب الخارجي محمود الرضواني (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          صوتيات في الرد على الصعافقة وكشف علاقتهم بالإخوان وتعرية ثورتهم الكبرى على أهل السنة (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          راجع نفسك ومنهجك يا أخ مصطفى أحمد الخاضر (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          [محاضرة] وقفات مع حادثة الإفك الجديدة | الشيخ عبد الله بن مرعي بن بريك (الكاتـب : أبو عبد الله الأثري - )           »          شرح كتاب (فتح القريب المجيب في شرح ألفاظ التقريب) وكتاب (عمدة السالك وعدة الناسك) في الفقه الشافعي (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          التنبيه على خيانة الصعافقة الهابطين في نشرهم مقطعا صوتيا للشيخ محمد بن هادي بعنوان كاذب! (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع طريقة عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-03-2011, 06:10 PM
أبو موسى أحمد الأردني أبو موسى أحمد الأردني غير متواجد حالياً
العضو المشارك - وفقه الله -

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2010
المشاركات: 152
شكراً: 41
تم شكره 13 مرة في 10 مشاركة
افتراضي At- Tauhid (The Oneness of Allah)

CHAPTER No: 1
At- Tauhid (The Oneness of Allah)
Allah the Almighty said:
"And I (Allah) created not the Jinns and men except they should worship Me (Alone)."
(51:56)
And He stated:
"And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger
(proclaiming): 'Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut (all false deities
etc. i.e. do not worship Taghut besides Allah).' "
(16:36)
And He said:
“And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful
to your parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them
a word of disrespect, nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour. And lower
unto them the wing of submission and humility through mercy, and say: 'My Lord! Bestow on
them Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was small.' "
(17:23, 24)
And He said:
"Worship Allah and join none with Him in worship."
(4:36)
And He said:
"Say (O Muhammad May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him ): Come, I will recite
what your Lord has prohibited you from: Join not anything in worship with Him; be good and
dutiful to your parents; kill not your children because of poverty -We provide sustenance for you
and for them; come not near to shameful sins (illegal sexual intercourse, etc.) whether committed
openly or secretly, and kill not anyone whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause
(according to Islamic law), This He has commanded you that you may understand. And come not
near to the orphan's property, except to improve it, until he (or she) attains the age of full
strength; and give full measure and full weight with justice. We burden not any person, but that
which he can bear. And whenever you give your word (i.e. judge between men or give evidence,
etc.), say the truth even if a near relative is concerned, and fulfill the Covenant of Allah. This He
commands you, that you may' remember. And verily, this is My Straight Path, so follow it, and
follow not (other) paths, for they will separate you away from His Path. This He has ordained for
you that you may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious)."
(6: 151-153)
Ibn Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
Whoever wishes to ascertain the very will of Prophet Muhammad (May the peace and
blessing of Allah be upon him) on which the Prophet has put his seal, let him read the Statement
of Allah:
"Say (O Muhammad (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) ): Come, I will
recite what your Lord has prohibited you from: Join not anything in worship with Him... (up to)
...And verily, this is My Straight Path."
It is narrated that Mu'adh bin Jabal (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
I was riding behind the Prophet (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) on a
donkey and he said to me "O Mu'adh, do you know what is the right of Allah on his slaves and
what is the right of the slaves upon Allah?" I responded: "Allah and His Messenger know best."
He continued, "The Right of Allah upon His slaves is to worship Him Alone and never to
associate anything with him. The right of slaves upon Him is not to punish any person who does
not associate anything with Him." I said: "O Allah's Messenger, may I not give the glad tidings to
the people?" He replied: "No. Do not inform them lest they rely on (this promise and lapse in
their service to Him)1.” [The above Hadith is mentioned in two Sahih Books (Al-Bukhari and
Muslim)].
Important issues of the Chapter
1) Wisdom of Allah in creating jinn and mankind.
2) Worship is Tauhid, as, in this issue there had always been dispute (between the Prophets and
the polytheists).
3) Those who have not fulfilled the requirements of Tauhid are such as they have not worshipped
Allah, and in this sense is the meaning of the verse:
"Nor will you worship that which I worship"
(109:3).
4) The wisdom in sending the Messengers.
5) The message of the Prophet (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) (Tauhid)
applies to all nations.
6) All Prophets have brought one and the same religion.
7) The major issue is that the worship of Allah cannot be performed until Taghut is denounced
1 Mu'adh (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated this Hadith avoiding the sin of concealment. [Translator]
and rejected. In this meaning is the saying of Allah:
"Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah then he has grasped the most
trustworthy handhold."
(2:256)
8) At-Taghut is inclusive of all that is worshipped other than Allah.
9) The tremendous importance of the three entirely clear verses of Surah Al-An'am (6:151-153)
among the early pious predecessors. In these verses are 10 issues, the first of which is the
prohibition of Shirk.
10) The clear verses in Surah Al-Isra (17:22-39) have 18 substantial issues. Allah begins them
with:
"Set not up with Allah any other ilah (god), (O man) or you will sit down reproved, forsaken
(in the Hell-fire)".
(17:22)
And ended with:
"And set not up with Allah any other ilah (god) lest you should be thrown into Hell,
blameworthy and rejected."
(17:39).
Allah informed us the importance of these issues by saying:
"This is (part) of Al-Hikmah (wisdom, good manners and high character, etc.) which your
lord has inspired to you."
(17:39)
11) The verse of Surah An-Nisaa (4:36) called "The verse of the ten rights" to which Allah the
Most High begins by saying:
"And worship Allah, and join none with Him in worship."
12) We must note the admonition of Prophet Muhammad (May the peace and blessing of Allah
be upon him) which he made before his death.
13) To recognize Allah's right upon us.
14) To recognize the rights of slaves on Allah, if they fulfill His right.
15) This issue was unknown to most of the Companions of Prophet Muhammad (May the peace
and blessing of Allah be upon him)
16) Permissibility to hide some knowledge for the common good (as determined by the Shari'ah).
17) It is desirable to pass the pleasing news to other Muslims.
18) Fear of depending (of the people) upon the expansiveness of Allah's mercy.
19) The statement of one, who is asked on matters that are not known to him: "Allah and His
Messenger know the best".
20) It is correct to impart knowledge selectively to someone and not to others.
21) The humility of Prophet Muhammad (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) on
riding a donkey with a companion behind.
22) It is legitimate to have a second rider behind.
23) Superiority of Mu'adh bin Jabal (May Allah be pleased with him) The great importance of
this issue (of Tauhid).

هَل صحّ قول من الحاكي فنقبله *** أم كلُّ ذاك أباطيلٌ وأسمارُ
أمَّا العقول فآلت أنَّه كذبٌ *** والعقل غَرسٌ له بالصِّدقِ إثمارً
"شيخ المعرَّة"
..::ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ::..
أبو موسى الأردني
أحمد بن عيَّاش بن موسى الغرايبة
- غَفَرَ اللهُ لَهُ وَلِوَالِدَيْهِ -
آمين

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
طريقة عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة