منتديات منابر النور العلمية

العودة   منتديات منابر النور العلمية > :: الـمـــنابـــر الـعـلـمـيـــة :: > مـنـبـر الـلـــغــات الأعــجــمــيـــة

آخر المشاركات خطب الجمعة والأعياد (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          مجالس شهر رمضان المبارك لعام 1445هـ (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          تسجيلات المحاضرات واللقاءات المتنوعة (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          جدول دروسي في شهر رمضان المبارك لعام 1445 هـ الموافق لعام2024م (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          تنبيه على شبهة يروجها الصعافقة الجزأريون الجدد وأتباع حزب الخارجي محمود الرضواني (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          صوتيات في الرد على الصعافقة وكشف علاقتهم بالإخوان وتعرية ثورتهم الكبرى على أهل السنة (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          راجع نفسك ومنهجك يا أخ مصطفى أحمد الخاضر (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          [محاضرة] وقفات مع حادثة الإفك الجديدة | الشيخ عبد الله بن مرعي بن بريك (الكاتـب : أبو عبد الله الأثري - )           »          شرح كتاب (فتح القريب المجيب في شرح ألفاظ التقريب) وكتاب (عمدة السالك وعدة الناسك) في الفقه الشافعي (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          التنبيه على خيانة الصعافقة الهابطين في نشرهم مقطعا صوتيا للشيخ محمد بن هادي بعنوان كاذب! (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع طريقة عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-05-2011, 08:49 PM
أبو موسى أحمد الأردني أبو موسى أحمد الأردني غير متواجد حالياً
العضو المشارك - وفقه الله -

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2010
المشاركات: 152
شكراً: 41
تم شكره 13 مرة في 10 مشاركة
افتراضي CHAPTER No: 2 The superiority of Tauhid And what it removes of sins

CHAPTER No: 2
The superiority of
Tauhid And what it removes of sins
Allah the Most Exalted said:
"It is those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah and worship none but Him Alone) and
confuse not their belief with Zulm (wrong i.e. by worshipping other besides Allah), for them
(only) there is security and they are guided ones."
(6:82)
Narrated Ubadah bin As-Samit (May Allah be pleased with him), that Allah's Messenger (May
the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said:
"Whoever testifies that there is nothing worthy of worship in truth (no God) except Allah
Alone, Who is without (peer or) partner, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger, and
that 'Iesa (Jesus) is the slave of Allah, His Messenger, and His Word which He bestowed in
Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (created) from Him, and that Paradise & Hell-fire are realities, Allah
will admit him into Paradise, whatever his deeds might be." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Hadith No. 3252)
'Itban (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (May the peace and blessing of
Allah be upon him) said:
"Indeed Allah has forbidden for Hell the person who testifies: 'There is nothing worthy of
worship in truth (no true God) but Allah', seeking thereby nothing but Allah's Face (pleasure)."
(Al-Bukhari, Muslim).
Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated that Allah's Messenger (May the
peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said:
"Musa (Moses) (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said: 'O my Rabb, teach
me something through which I can remember You and supplicate to You.' Allah answered: 'Say,
O Musa, La ilaha ilIa-Allah'. Musa said: 'O my Rabb, all your slaves say these words'. Allah said:
'O Musa, if the seven heavens and all they contain other than Me1 (Ghairy) and the seven earths
as well, were all put in one side of a scale and La ilaha ilIa-Allah put in the other the latter would
overweigh them.'" [This Hadith has been reported by Ibn Hibban, and Al-Hakim declared it
Sahih].
1 This phrase (Ghairy) is the exception from what is in the heavens. It should not be misunderstood that
Allah is contained within the heavens or earth since He has described Himself in the Qur'an as the
Transcendent, Most High, Above All, i.e. in 2:255, 20:5, 25:59 and many places elsewhere in His Book.
Indeed the statement is another proof that Allah cannot be considered within the creation. [Detailed
explanation can be seen in "Fath-ul-Majid Sharh Kitab-ut-Tauhid -Translator].
At-Tirmidhi reports from Anas (May Allah be pleased with him): He heard Allah's Messenger
(May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) saying:
"Allah the Most Exalted said: 'O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with the world full of
sins, and meet Me without making anything partner to Me (Shirk), I would come to you with a
similar amount of forgiveness.' "
Important issues of the Chapter
1) Abundance of Allah's favour.
2) The abundant reward of Tauhid towards Allah.
3) Besides earning rewards, Tauhid recompenses sins.
4) Explanation of the verse 82 in Surat Al-An'am.
5) Ponder the five points mentioned in the Hadith narrated by Ubadah (bin As-Samit (May Allah
be pleased with him))
6) If you look at the Ahadith from Ubadah and 'Itban (May Allah be pleased with him) and what
follows altogether, the meanings of La-ilaha illa Allah become clear to you along with the
error of those who are the deceived ones (Al-Maghrurin).
7) Take note of the condition in Itban's Hadith.
8) That the Prophets needed to be apprised of the tremendous virtue of La ilaha ilIa-Allah (There
is no true God but Allah).
9) The point of overweighing of the Kalimah (May Allah be pleased with him) in respect to all
other creation, though many who enunciate it will not get the full weight in their balance.
10) The text showing that there are seven earths like seven heavens.
11) That the seven earths and heavens are full of creatures.
12) Confirmation of the Attributes of Allah, contrary to the claims of Ash'ariyah.
13) Undoubtedly, if you understand the Hadith of Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) you
would understand the statement in the Hadith of Itban (May Allah be pleased with him):
"Indeed Allah has forbidden for Hell the person who testifies: 'There is nothing worthy of
worship in truth (no true God) but Allah,' seeking thereby nothing but Allah's Face (pleasure)"
that it constitutes abandonment of Shirk practically and not merely confessing La-ilaha ilIa-
Allah by the tongue.
14) Reflection and consideration of the shared characteristics of Muhammad (May the peace and
blessing of Allah be upon him) and Iesa (May Allah be pleased with him) both as Prophets
and slaves of Allah.
15) Knowing the peculiarity of Jesus (May Allah be pleased with him) being created as Kalimat-
Allah (the Word of Allah).
16) Knowledge that Jesus (May Allah be pleased with him) is a spirit from Allah (Ruhan Minhu).
17) Knowing the merits of belief in Paradise and Hell.
18) Knowledge of the meaning of the statement (of the Prophet (May the peace and blessing of
Allah be upon him) "... whatever his deeds might be."
19) Knowledge that Al-Mizan (the Scale) consists of two sides.
20) What is meant by the mention of the "Face" (of Allah).

هَل صحّ قول من الحاكي فنقبله *** أم كلُّ ذاك أباطيلٌ وأسمارُ
أمَّا العقول فآلت أنَّه كذبٌ *** والعقل غَرسٌ له بالصِّدقِ إثمارً
"شيخ المعرَّة"
..::ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ::..
أبو موسى الأردني
أحمد بن عيَّاش بن موسى الغرايبة
- غَفَرَ اللهُ لَهُ وَلِوَالِدَيْهِ -
آمين

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
طريقة عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة