منتديات منابر النور العلمية

العودة   منتديات منابر النور العلمية > :: الـمـــنابـــر الـعـلـمـيـــة :: > المـــنـــــــــــــــــــــبـــــــــر الــــــــعـــــــــــــــــــــام

آخر المشاركات خطب الجمعة والأعياد (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          مجالس شهر رمضان المبارك لعام 1445هـ (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          تسجيلات المحاضرات واللقاءات المتنوعة (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          جدول دروسي في شهر رمضان المبارك لعام 1445 هـ الموافق لعام2024م (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          تنبيه على شبهة يروجها الصعافقة الجزأريون الجدد وأتباع حزب الخارجي محمود الرضواني (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          صوتيات في الرد على الصعافقة وكشف علاقتهم بالإخوان وتعرية ثورتهم الكبرى على أهل السنة (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          راجع نفسك ومنهجك يا أخ مصطفى أحمد الخاضر (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          [محاضرة] وقفات مع حادثة الإفك الجديدة | الشيخ عبد الله بن مرعي بن بريك (الكاتـب : أبو عبد الله الأثري - )           »          شرح كتاب (فتح القريب المجيب في شرح ألفاظ التقريب) وكتاب (عمدة السالك وعدة الناسك) في الفقه الشافعي (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )           »          التنبيه على خيانة الصعافقة الهابطين في نشرهم مقطعا صوتيا للشيخ محمد بن هادي بعنوان كاذب! (الكاتـب : أسامة بن عطايا العتيبي - )

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع طريقة عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-18-2011, 06:08 PM
أبو أحمد أبوبكر الظبياني أبو أحمد أبوبكر الظبياني غير متواجد حالياً
طالب في معهد البيضـاء العلميـة -وفقه الله-

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2010
الدولة: المملكة المتحدة-أعادنا الله الى ديار المسلمين
المشاركات: 333
شكراً: 26
تم شكره 13 مرة في 12 مشاركة
إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى أبو أحمد أبوبكر الظبياني
افتراضي ترجمة مقال يا أهل الإسلام الزواج بنية الطلاق حرام للشيخ سالم الطويل حفظه الله

It is unlawful to marry a woman with the intention of divorcing her.

يا أهل الإسلام الزواج بنية الطلاق حرام
1431/05/19
2010/05/03

An article by Shaykh Saalim bin Sa’d At-Taweel.

Praise is to Allah alone, and peace and blessing is upon the one whom no messenger will come after.
Indeed, Allah the exalted has honoured his servants when he made for them spouses from their own kind so that they find tranquillity with them, not from the Jinn kind or the cattle. The house is the shelter that the mankind resorts to after tiredness and exhaustion. Allah the exalted said: {And of His signs are that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought?} 30:21. Allah the exalted made each of the partners in marriage clothing for the other one. He said: {they are clothing for you and you are clothing for them.} 2:187.

So, the partners in marriage each one is a seal of protection for the other one the same way that the clothes protect the body.
Marriage is from the greatest means of getting closer to Allah through which the servant gets closer to his lord. It is the path to chastity and through it both partners abstain from unlawful sexual relations. Allah the exalted said :{ and they who guard their private parts. Except from their wives or their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed. But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors.} 23:5-7. Allah the exalted also said: {then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four.}. 4:3.

It was narrated that Ibn Mas’ood said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “O young men, whoever among you is able to, let him get married. Whoever is not able to, he must fast, for it will be a shield for him.” Narrated by al-Bukhari, 5065; Muslim, 1400.
Indeed, the Muslim will earn a great reward if he marries while his intention was to obey Allah and follow the tradition of his messenger peace be upon him who said on the authority of Anas-Allah be pleased with him-:“[COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]I also marry. So whoever turns away from my Sunnah (i.e., my way) is not from me.[/COLOR]” [Al-Bukhari & Muslim].

Matter of fact, there is a reward in seeking pleasure with one’s wife provided that it is done in the permissible way. The messenger of Allah peace be upon him said on the authority of Abu Thar Allah be pleased with him: “[COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]and in the sexual act of each of you there is a charity." They said: "O Messenger of Allah, when one of us fulfils his sexual desire will he have some reward for that?" He said: "Do you not think that were he to act upon it unlawfully he would be sinning? Likewise, if he has acted upon it lawfully he will have a reward.[/COLOR]" Muslim 1006.

And there are other legal and social benefits in marriage such as having children which will be a reason for the messenger peace is upon him to be proud of his nation in front of other nations on the day of judgement as well as forming bonds between families.
My noble brother who is reading this, know that marriage has legal rulings and a prophetic criteria. It also has boundaries, rights and etiquettes. It is incumbent on the Muslim to be educated in the rulings of marriage and adhere to its manners. Therefore, the scholars gave the rulings of marriage an enormous care by dedicating a chapter for the rulings of marriage in the books of hadeeth and jurisprudence that they authored. Some scholars authored a book specifically about marriage or one of its aspects or related matters to it. They, the scholars, have clarified the conditions of marriage and what kind of marriage is lawful and what kind of marriage is unlawful. I ask Allah to guide me and you to the goodness.

Marrying with the intention of divorcing:

From the vital issues that became widely spread recently is marrying with the intention of divorcing. This is an old issue that scholars researched. Some of them considered it to be lawful while others considered it to be unlawful. The purpose of this article is not determining if this kind of marriage is lawful or not. However, I would like to draw the attention to a bad phenomenon that is increasing now which is traveling abroad for the purpose of marrying with the intention of divorcing. And what made it worse is that some people boast about what they do and such action gave the adherent brothers a bad image. I say to such people, fear Allah in you and do not mess with the honour of the Muslims. Do not cheat the Muslims by marrying their daughters for three days or a week exploiting the abject need of the poor people. Where do you stand from the hadeeth of the messenger peace is upon him, which was narrated by Anas-Allah is pleased with him-: “[COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]none of you would believe until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself[/COLOR]”. Al-Bukhari 13. Who from those people will accept that someone takes advantage of their poverty and marries his daughter or his sister then divorces her after a week? And where do such people stand from the hadeeth of the messenger peace is upon him which was narrated by Abu hurairah, Allah is pleased with him: “[COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]whoever lifts arms against us then he is not from us. And whoever cheats us then he is not from us[/COLOR]”. Muslim 164.

It is incumbent on the Muslim to fear Allah and refrain from such action. And let him be cautious from the diseases that he could catch or be infected by because most women who agree on such kind of marriage marry more than one man within a short period of time. Some of those women, who agree on such marriage, are harlots who cater for both demands! Whoever wants to marry her on a temporary basis she agrees, and whoever wants to commit the unlawful with her she agrees. Also, the vast majority of the men who marry with the intention of divorcing are not good when it comes to choosing their partners nor do they strive to marry a pious woman. This is because the only concern they have is fulfilling their desires with any woman under the pretext that it is a marriage with the intention of divorcing. Also, from the negatives of such marriage is the person who does it could be filmed then blackmailed with a scandal if he did not pay a ransom. He could even be subjected to magic specially in poor countries where practicing magic is the job of the jobless. He could even be beaten and robbed or tricked to consume alcohol or a poison. He could even be killed. All these things are realistic possibilities that occurred numerously. And who knows, this cheater may have been stricken by the supplication of an oppressed woman whom he cheated her and her parents by advancing to her while intending in premeditation to divorce her after marriage. Such oppressed woman can only resort to Allah and supplicate on this oppressed cheater who frittered her honour. And it could be that Allah has taken revenge from him.

My dear brother who is reading this, I get to know through some brothers and during my trips to UK and USA that there are some men who hide behind Da’wah centres exploit some of the women who reverted to Islam and boycotted their families for the sake of living by Islam. As soon as this woman embraces Islam, some of those men who are weak in hearts advance to her. The woman become euphoric thinking that she is going to start a life upon Islam, establish a house upon Islam and have kids to raise them upon Islam. But to her surprise, her husband divorces her after days. Few days later, the second man advances to her, marries her and divorces her after few days while the third is waiting! And it goes on and on until such actions of them became the reason of the apostasy of some Muslim women. And there is neither might nor power except by Allah.

I am in this article, advising myself and my brothers to fear Allah and I say, o you who marry with the intention of divorcing fear Allah. Verily, what goes around comes around. So be careful from messing with the honours of the Muslims. And repent to Allah before an oppressor like you is sicked on the honour of your sisters and daughters.
I ask Allah to safeguard us from the afflictions, the apparent of it and the hidden.

Praise is to Allah at the beginning and at the end. And peace and blessing is upon our prophet, his family and his companions.

Translated by Brother Abu Bakr bin Ahmad Ath-Thibyaanee

The original article can be found here:

http://www.saltaweel.com/articles/170

www.marok1.com

www.daleel.de

معرفي في البايلوكس : Abu_Ahmad_Ash-Sheffieldee
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
طريقة عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة